- 1st Year Fee
- Joining Perks
What you'll love
- Benefits worth 4,800+ in the first year. The amount mentioned is subject to change based on cardholder's spending pattern.
- KYC-PAN, Address proof and ID Proof
Fees & Charges
- 1st Year - 1,000 (Waived if annual spends exceed Rs. 30,000)
Good to Know
- Instantly redeem your reward points against movie tickets, travel bookings, mobile services, and more.
Credit Card Eligibility
Wondering if you are eligible for a credit card? Check out the eligibility criteria for credit cards. Do keep in mind though that depending on the type of card you are applying for and the issuing bank, the criteria may differ.In general, here are the eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: You should be a citizen of India or a non-resident Indian (some banks extend credit cards to NRIs).
- Age: You should be at least 18 years old. In some cases, the minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years.
- Employment status: You have to either be salaried or self-employed and have a steady source of income.
- Income: Most banks will require you to meet their minimum income requirement before they approve your card application.
- Credit score: A good CIBIL score, with no history if default goes a long way in making sure that your credit card application is approved.